Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sweet Blessings



Our church's 3rd Mission Conference and 14th Church Anniversary has been a success! I'm glad God guided us throughout the celebration. We have not uploaded the pictures yet so I would postpone the post regarding the event until I collect all the necessary pictures to share. :D

As for now, I would love to share a favorite song of mine. I got it from a good friend I just met during the conference who is from another church. Thanks to her!

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED

When he walks among us all that he does
All of his mercy and all of his love
If the pen of a writer can write everyday
Even this world could never contain
How I've been blessed

The warmth in the winter and the flowers in spring
The laughter in summer and the changing of leaves
There's food on my table, a good place to sleep
Clothes on my back and shoes on my feet
Oh I have been blessed

I have been blessed God's so good to me
Precious are his thought of you and me
No way I could count them there's not enough time
So I'll just thank Him for being so kind
God has been good, so good
I have been blessed

Father and mother who nurtured and raised
Sister and brother and the memories we've made
Our pastor to lead us this altar to pray
Stripes that can heal and a blood that can save
Oh how I've been blessed

Arms that will raise and the voice that can talk
Hand that can touch and legs that can walk
Ears that can listen eyes that can see
Oh I've got to praise him as long as I breathe
I have been blessed

He's my shoulder to lean on when I am down
The rock where he leads me when I'm overwhelmed
The place where he hides me under his wings
He's not just a song, he's the reason I sing
I have been blessed


Truly, we are blessed. God has been faithful to us everyday. From the moment we open our eyes when we wake up till we lay down our heads to sleep at night, he has always been watching over us. Everything we experience, no matter how big or small, is a part of the lesson He wants us to understand and follow. He continues to mold us, train us, so that we would grow in the image of Christ. No matter how hard the times are, I feel relieved whenever I think that He's always there. He can give me strength. He can help me in times of trouble. I am so glad for over million of people who are doomed to hell, I am one of those Jesus saved in the cross of Calvary.

So, I can proudly and thankfully say:

I have been blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment