Monday, March 21, 2011

Last Worry



Whoa! At last...it's almost over. Summer vacation is fast approaching. Today, I'm going to pass my last requirement for our subject 'Rizal and other Heroes'. By the way, Rizal is our national hero. This subject includes his personal life, his works, his history, anything about him. The other part would be about the other heroes who made a great impact and contribution to our country's independence. We studied how they gave their lives for the country. (Hopefully, they had accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior.) We had our final exam last Friday. So with my other subjects. The only requirements I need to pass are the three articles.

And...I'll have my vacation!!!(after my organization's meeting tomorrow)

Why am I so excited? Not that I hate studying or what. I'm just plainly looking forward to the activities that I will do this vacation. The TSC club, the one I created, will start its activities this vacation. I already have a few members. I just need a little more and everything would be fine. Not only that, I would be able to focus more in the ministry. I hope this would be a great vacation. I keep praying and praying for the success of these two months. So please pray for me. I would deeply appreciate if you do. Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment