Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Writing Challenge

I was supposed to go to school now, but I'll post another one anyway. ;)

It's really nothing. I just find myself becoming really, really poor in writing stuff. Writing is my favorite hobby since I was a child. Lately, though, I found myself losing interest at it. So with my reading hobby. I still read articles, blogs, and things which are beneficial and informational for me but other stuffs like novels became nonsense to me these days. Like, I don't feel like reading them even though they are required.

I think it is the reason why I feel like I can't write good stuffs any longer. Sometimes, when I want to write and express my feelings, I would get my paper and pen (or go to my blog) but then, I couldn't express anything into words. If I do, they become messed up. I think I have lost my passion and I have lost my 'little ability' in writing.

So I guess I have to train myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment