Friday, June 17, 2011

Another Reading Challenge!



Alright! I know I am an English major and being one, I need to read, read, read, and READ.



*sighs*




So here I go, coming up with another reading challenge and I hereby entitle it as..."Novel Marathon"!
Well that doesn't sound so interesting. hehe But anyway, the content and purpose is much more important. (tries to reason out)

This challenge will be about reading novels, as the title says. I'm going to read novels of random genre since I must appreciate any type of literature, so though I'm not fond of reading novels, I guess I have to work on it this time. The other day, one of my best friends (they're only two, don't worry) lend me a book entitled, The Girl with a Pearl Earring. I've got no idea about this except for the fact that it's some sort of related to the painting with the similar name.

So for now, I'm going to list all the novels I have read and post it here.

I'll do my best!


Novel                                                      Date Started                 Date Ended
The Girl with the Pearl Earring                       June 16

No comments:

Post a Comment