Sunday, June 5, 2011

COUNTDOWN POST: Long Skirts Pictorial

Three days to go and I'll be...a THIRD YEAR COLLEGE STUDENT!

I can't explain how I am feeling right now. I've got two years more before graduating from our beloved university, so I'm very excited. But somehow I admit I'm more of afraid than excited. With all those terrible news about my future professors, how can I be calm? But I'm glad God continually gives me courage and strength. After all, this is a part of my journey. And I have to overcome this that I may grow in my life. It's amazing to know that my past devotionals were usually about courage and faith in God. God will help me get through this.
Oh, what would I do without Him?

Besides, I believe that behind the scary image that professor shows everybody, is a loving person who cares for the welfare of her students and is willing to help them grow as an individual. That is the primary duty of a teacher, isn't it? And she couldn't possibly love her job without the ability of fulfilling these duties. I believe God will use her to help me become more matured. That is why I'm trying to do better this time. He will not give this challenge if He knows I cannot do it. With God, all things are possible.

But for now, enjoying my last days of vacation, I have decided to do things both fun and memorable. Last Saturday, I had picture taking together with my mother and sister in Christ, Vanessa, wearing my new beautiful tops and skirts. And believe it or not, I bought them for Php 20 each...very cheap.


The top I'm wearing is a black turtleneck long sleeve with stripes on the upper part. The white skirt is one of my favorites. I really love it!


I changed my top here. :D This one is a violet long sleeve with floral designs (as you can see). My dear friend, Vanessa gave it to me. Thank you so much!


Wanna see what my sweet friend looks like? There she is! Isn't she lovely? Here are more pictures of her:








Pictures together:


I loved these clothes...




Is it just me or she looked Korean in these pics? Especially this one with my mom...



Now the funny pictures...








And this is my favorite outfit...:D


It's the longest skirt I've ever had, so I feel like I belong to old times. haha


I took a lot of pictures with this outfit but this one's my favorite.


We had a wonderful time together this day. Such a memorable moment before the next school year. Being able to wear skirts this long, I feel more feminine. (And I don't have to worry about being modest. :D)

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. You have so many pretty skirts here! I would love to get some longer ones, and I've been keeping my eyes out. :)

    ReplyDelete