Saturday, February 16, 2013

A 'Dream' Come True

The semester's almost over.  It's wonderful to think God gave me this great opportunity to study in a Bible school. It was before an almost impossible dream (because I'm a career woman) but God has truly blessed me with this school, with Bible student friends, with godly professors. At the same time, I can't help but to wonder what the end of all this could be. Will this be the last? Or will I be able to pursue or certificate program next year? Will I be able to enroll in music classes? How will the Lord work in my life in the next school year?

Reminiscing the past, I realized how the LORD weaved my story during these past few months:

September 2012: I will be a teacher soon.
October 2012: I read the new book I bought and contemplated on my spiritual life.
October 6, 2012: I committed to surrender my life to the Lord on the altar during a church's mission's conference (not as a Bible student, just my life)
October 15 or 22, 2012: I was invited to attend the voice recital in UP. Bible students were also invited. Met Bro. Christian, a Bible student from BJ.
October 16 or 23, 2012: searched the Bible school on the net...ahh! Sis. Catherine graduated there?
November 6, 2012: Accidentally saw Sis. Catherine at school and she advised me to inquire there. asked for directions. inquired at the school. Attended the devotion at 7pm.
November 8, 2012: Visited again. Met Bro. Christian again. It's been a while. Attended free classes, Women of the Old Testament and False Theological Systems. Met Sis. Faith at WOT and a Vietnamese named Sis. Minh at FTS.
November 9, 2012: Enrolled. Attended the devotion at 7pm.
November 13, 2012: First class. Learned a different view about prayer.
January 2013: Got my library card!
February 2013: Got my uniform!

Every time I attended class, I realized the more how the Lord loves me and how He has been faithful to me all this time. My Lord has been so great, He knows the best for my life. I want to know Him more. The future is truly uncertain but the Lord has a perfect plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment