Thursday, March 29, 2012

Welcome SUMMER!!!

Today, I was able to pass the last requirement I need to accomplish for the second semester. I felt so relieved now that I can finally say, "It's done." and get myself ready for a fresh new start this summer. 

It's time up to focus on working for the Lord's ministry. I'm really excited to attend Bible studies and soul winning activities I was not able to attend during school days. I long for visiting the children, singing spiritual songs and having wonderful fellowship with my sisters and brothers in Christ. I want to increase bonding time with my family and loved ones.

Hopefully, I would be able to work on improving myself in housekeeping, music, and other things I want to learn. I would be able to prepare myself in practice teaching by working on my weaknesses.

Ahh...there's just a lot of things to do that I guess, if listed, would fill in the entire summer vacation. Anyway, I'm excited. To have more time with God...to be close to Him, I long for it.

I know all of us do, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment