Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Stuffs for the New Year

This New Year, I also had things I can consider 'new'. First is my new hairdo. I had my hair rebonded a few days before the new year's eve. I loved it and I thought I looked more lady-like. Here are some of the pics:




I also had my first expensive perfume, a gift from a sweet cousin of mine:


Aside from that, he also gave me:

2 Lux Soap bar
and...


a toblerone chocolate

I also had Faraway products from Avon:


My mom gave me school supplies for my studies:


And lastly, my aunt gave me two blouses...oh, I love them!


I actually had a chance to wear one...


And for the close-up...


All in all...


And oh yeah! I have a new brother...Glenn.


He's actually my cousin, but he will probably stay with us in the future. Mama said he'll be our very first brother. I love him! :)



He does look more like a Westerner, right? And do you believe I'm actually older than he is?

2 comments: