Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcoming 2012

Happy New Year everyone!


This year's one of the very special moments of my life, so I'm looking forward to wonderful experiences and memories that I will have throughout this year. During the vacation, I was too worried and afraid of what will happen to me for this next stage of my life. New Year. 2012. I had a lot of things to think about-- my personal relationship with the Lord, my family, other relationships, schooling, church, social life, and other ministries. These things worry me a lot!

But I remember what was written in Lamentations 3:22-23

 "It is by the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed because his compassions fail not.They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness."

With this it seemed like someone in my mind sings,

Why worry when you can pray
Trust Jesus He'll be your stay
Don't be a doubting Thomas
Rest fully in His promise
Why worry, worry, worry
When you can pray

I believe God can make this year a fun and exciting one. I have a BIG God and Wonderful Father above so why worry? He's always there to save me. Above all, He can help me be more like Jesus...and Daniel. (Well I appreciate him these days.) 

I'm excited to face another start of my journey this 2012! 

No comments:

Post a Comment