Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Blog Award

Hello everyone! Just want to share this lovely blog award my friend, Rebecca gave me:



Thank you so much, Rebecca! You made me feel happy. :)

Hmm...now I have to think seven things about myself.

1. I am a Christian and a Bible-believing Baptist.

2. I am very music-oriented. (hmm...is that the right term?)

3. I love learning about different cultures and dream of travelling to different countries someday. (esp. European countries like England, and Japan)

 4. I enjoy studying the Bible, its doctrines and history. Most especially, it draws me closer to God.

5. I find old-fashioned dresses fascinating.

6. I usually use the internet just to read blogs and articles.

7. I love nature...I love the sea!
----

Now, I would love to award:

1. Dyea
5. Erin

You may award other bloggers, too. Kindly post seven things about yourself and award ten other bloggers.

Have a nice day ahead!

Blessings,
Raquel

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for awarding me with this lovely award! I enjoyed reading the sweet interests of your life... :)

    In Christ,
    ~Shannon~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks so much!! :-)

    xoxo Miss ALK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reading mine! I appreciate it so much. I'm looking forward to know more about you as well. :)

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dearly for the award Raquel! <3


    Blessings,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete