Friday, September 9, 2011

A Life in the Valley

What a busy day!

This day seemed like a looong, tiring day and felt like being buried with the projects and requirements for the class needed to be accomplished and passed quickly. There was a very short time given to us to work on those things that we thought would be so impossible to finish.

I admit I felt so down, so discouraged when I see my classmates freaking out, getting mad, and shouting at us. I knew they were just so stressed...like me. Our professors, also, were very busy. One of them did not attend our class. Others did but we had to listen to negative sermons because of misunderstanding. I knew everyone had his own problems to face. I had mine troubles, too. And I almost cried because of the unexpected events that happened to us.

But despite all that, today is a very meaningful day for me because I learned a lot of things. I learned that time management is very important. Though tis true that we have a very limited time to do our requirements, we would not have been that stressed if we had been more organized. Procrastinating is very deceiving. Just when you thought you were just 'resting', it can actually consume time without you noticing it.

Weakness also have both negative and positive effects for you. It can lead you to have low self-esteem. It can discourage you. It can limit your potentials. On the other hand, weakness can also teach you to be more humble and dependent on God as well as trust His wonderful pan for your life.

God has a lot more things to work in my life! But even though I really feel like giving up, I simply cannot. God hates quitters. He wants us, as His followers, to strive hard and strive for mastery. No matter how difficult it may be, I know His grace is sufficient for me above all and He will never leave me nor forsake me.

Still, in the end, only Jesus can put a smile on my face and peace in my heart. I will strive harder and do my best for the Master!

No comments:

Post a Comment