Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tagged Questions

Good Evening!
Rebecca at Blessings Every Minute Of My Life tagged me in her post here.
1. Favorite Sport: Basketball

2. A Good Name for a Dog: uhn...Princess?

3.Favorite Animal: A kitten :)

4.Favorite Subject in School: English...my major :)

5. Favorite Drink: Water

6.Last Song You Heard: Just Pray


7.Do you like to make people laugh? Yes


8. Favorite Color: Lavender

9.Favorite Hobby: usually varies but perhaps...reading 

10.School Grade You are in: I'm in third year college.

I get to Tag:{HAHA!}

Shannon at A Bright Light In a Dark World
Miss ALK at Confessions of A Maine Teenager
Elizabeth at JoyfulJewels4Jesus


I'm sorry if I can't post much these days. Still busy with schoolwork. Perhaps this is what  can share you for now. This day, we had a medical mission and God gave us opportunity to warn 1,700 souls about hell and lead them to Christ. I'll share the rest of the story next time. 


For now, I'll take a rest.


Have a wonderful day!
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment