Friday, August 5, 2011

An Encouragement from Job

Good day everyone!

I just want to share these verses I read and am blessed with. It's a passage from the Bible, a statement from Job, the servant of God.

JOB 23: 8-10

Behold, I go forward, but he is not there; 
and backward, but I cannot perceive him:

credits

On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him:
he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him:

credits

But he knoweth the way that I take:
when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.



Indeed Job has great faith in God and God is pleased with him because of that. God wants us to have faith in Him, too. I hope these verses inspire you the same way it did mine.

Have a wonderful day!

Blessings,
Raquel

1 comment:

  1. Hey Raquel! I tagged you on my blog:)

    Blessings in Christ,
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete