Friday, July 22, 2011

I am a Tanglawer!!!

Good morning everyone!

I'm sorry I had to post again today. Just want to update you with what I'm doing these days. :D

July 21,2011

It was already 4 pm and I was very excited to go home, but I still had to wait at the school for an hour and a half for our study group meeting. I didn't know what to do. Nowhere to go, I decided to "travel" around the campus (yes, I wanted to use that term) and search for my classmate,  although I know exactly where to find her. At last, I saw her!

Unfortunately, she had a class and I had to be by myself...again.

I guess she thought I was feeling that way so she told me to stay with her friend at the student veranda to pass the time. There I met the sweet members of TCF, Tanglaw Christian Fellowship (I believe 'tanglaw' means 'shine' in English. :D) and had a nice chat with them.

Then, all of a sudden, I just realized, I was already a member of the organization! :D

There is a bunch of christian organizations in the campus that I didn't know where to go, and finally decided I wouldn't be joining anywhere. This time, though, I though it feels great to talk with other Christians and to be with them. It's a comfort to be with your fellow sisters and brothers in the church every Sunday and other church activities, but being inside the campus, we tend to get busy with school work that having a good fellowship about God becomes very rare. That's why having met the other members of the organization, I felt more encouraged in serving the Lord and glorifying Him with my life.

credits

 Indeed, this verse is true.


I hope I become a blessing to my fellow orgmates and by working together and praying for one another, we'll also grow together in our relationship with the Lord.

Have a nice day ahead!

Blessings,
Raquel

1 comment:

  1. I knew that some of my followers would like tomatoes, I just didn't know which ones:) Lol!
    Blessings,
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete